Cascade Alpinism

Cascade Alpinism

Saturday, June 21, 2025

Mclellan, Enchantment, and Cannon - 6/19

 Started at 6:20. Ran up to Mclellan, snowfree until on mclellan where I very much wished I had more than an ice axe. Summited around 11. Then ran to Cannon where I was in awe of the Druids Plateau. Summited that around 1:20. Then went over to Enchantment Peak where I summited around 3 and took a summit nap. Ran out of food, only eating 100 calories an hour up to this point. Very bad idea. Felt the bonk starting so I ran back down towards asgard and got back to the car at 6 in the afternoon. Nice day out. Also pretty tiring. Also was hungry when I was done. saw goats and marmies.










No comments:

Post a Comment

More technical climbing as of late

 well im bad at posting on this, but instagram aint much better. maybe my mountain project and peakbaggers are the only things that stay up ...